In the period from 25 to 27 October 2017 at the sanatorium “Kazakhstan” (Almaty) was held IV training and conference departmental specialists psychologists and polygraph examiners on the theme: “Actual problems of psychological and polygraph provide practical activity of law enforcement bodies in the conditions of crisis situations and terrorist threats. ” About 200 psychologists and polygraph examiners of the Republic of Kazakhstan took part in the conference.
During 3 days, lectures were given on the topics:
– “Posthumous psychological examination of persons who committed a terrorist act”;
– “Peculiarities of the organization of work on the psychological support of activities to combat terrorism”;
– “Psychological characteristics of the individual and behavioral indicators of terrorists”;
– “Modern quantum psychotechnologies”;
– “Auto-destructive behavior throughout the world”;
– “The Basics of Logotherapy: The Parable of the Meaning of Life”;
– “New world achievements in the fields: application of polygraph, profiling, graphology, ay detector (detection by eyeball)”.
A practical part of the events was also conducted, the following methods of training were studied:
– methods of corrective work with employees who participated in the liquidation of emergency situations;
-work with aggressive (provocative) behavior in the context of psychological counseling;
-work with mental trauma as an integral part of the psychological training of military personnel.
Within the framework of the conference, testing was carried out to determine the level of professional competence of inspectors of psychologists and polygraph examiners of IAD, and an exhibition-presentation of the psychological service of the IAD was also held.
At the end, the decisions of the IV conference were discussed and taken. Of the approximately 200 psychologists and polygraph examiners of the Republic of Kazakhstan, only 35 IAD employees were awarded, among them the psychologist of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Republic of Kazakhstan named after M. Bukenbaev, Islamgaleeva M.R., entered the number and was awardeda letter of thanks from the Deputy Minister of the Interior Affairs Department, Major General of Police Zhakypov R.A
In preparation for the conference, an article was prepared on the topic: “Preservation of the moral and psychological state of ATS officers in crisis situations and terrorist threats”, which was published in the collection of materials of the scientific and practical conference of the Personnel Department of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Republic of Kazakhstan. As a result, certificates were received from the Minister of the Interior, Colonel-General Kasymov K.N and the head of the Department of Personnel Work, Colonel of Police Abdigaliyev A.U.
Inspector psychologist AJI MIA of RK
named after M.Bukenbaev