Main objectives and basic of activity officer’s meeting
Today, the internal affairs bodies of the Republic of Kazakhstan, being an integral part of the mechanism of state ideology, more than ever need a fellow citizen who is ready and able to work effectively not only for the sake of their own well-being, but also for the good of the Motherland. The leadership of the Ministry of the Interior pays special attention to state-legal, civil-patriotic, professional, spiritual and moral and family-domestic education of employees of the internal affairs bodies.
At present, all subjects of the ideological work of the internal affairs bodies, including public organizations, are involved in the educational process.
In order to revive and multiply the best traditions, rallying of the officers ‘corps and service collectives of law enforcement agencies, forming in them companionship based on respect for honor and dignity, a new institute for our system was created – the officers’ meeting.
Of course, and until the creation of the officers’ meeting in the police environment and its officer corps, there were their traditions, they exist today.
The creation of the officers ‘meeting was preceded by a study of the experience of the activities of officers’ meetings of the law enforcement agencies of the republic, foreign states, as well as historical milestones in the formation of the officer corps.
At the current moment in all bodies of internal affairs, officers’ meetings have been created and are carrying out activities, including
And in the central apparatus of the Ministry of Internal Affairs.
The main tasks of the officers’ meeting are:
- the formation and maintenance in the service teams of a healthy moral and psychological and moral environment, comradely relations based on respect for the honor and dignity of the employee;
- Achievement of a high degree of motivational readiness of employees to unconditional and qualitative performance of official duties with strict observance of official discipline and legality, Rules of professional ethics of BIA officers, reliability and controllability in any situation;
- formation of anti-corruption consciousness of employees, their intolerant attitude to any negative manifestations in service collectives, raising the level of legal culture;
- education of employees in the spirit of patriotism and love for the motherland, study and propaganda of the history of law enforcement bodies, development, maintenance and strengthening of the traditions of law enforcement bodies, holding ceremonial rituals;
- Increasing the degree of public confidence in the bodies of internal affairs, maintaining the prestige of service in the internal affairs bodies;
- ensuring public protection of employees against acts of tactless attitude, rudeness and arbitrariness, humiliation of personal dignity and social injustice, as well as violation of their rights and social guarantees;
- the formation and maintenance of an active life position and a healthy lifestyle in the service team;
- maintenance of social security of employees, members of their families, rendering them social, everyday, moral, psychological and material assistance within their authority;
- study of the conditions of service and life of employees and development of proposals for their improvement;
- discussion of issues related to the performance of the internal affairs bodies.
Much attention is paid to the activities of the officers’ meeting of the leadership of our department.
At the first officer meeting, which was held in the walls of the Institute of the Aktobe Law Institute of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Republic of Kazakhstan named after M. Bukenbaev in October 2016, the chief of the institute, the police colonel S. Karakushev, identified priorities in the work of the officers’ meeting.
In his speech, the head of the institute noted that “the activities of officers’ meetings should be built through the prism of the interests, needs and problems of the team and its officers. Individual approach is the main principle of the activity of officers’ meetings in working with people. When discussing issues, making decisions and carrying out any activities, you need to see everything in a particular person with his views, characteristics of nature, family and life circumstances. Only from the officers, from their interest and initiative, will it depend on whether the officers’ meetings become an effective tool for expressing the principled position of the officers on all the processes taking place in and out of service, or will it be another formal pretext to gather and talk about nothing? ” Very significant, one can say one of the key roles in the effectiveness of the activities of officers’ meetings is assigned to their chairmen – the chiefs of the internal affairs bodies. From the way the head of the internal affairs body organized the work of the officers ‘meeting, the fulfillment of the basic principle of the officers’ meeting – the combination of democracy, collegiality and one-man management – depends. Compliance with this principle enables any officer to freely express his opinion and gives confidence to him that his opinion will be heard and taken into account by the whole team
In accordance with the resolution of the officers’ meeting, the institute organized work on the formation of the anti-corruption consciousness of employees, their intolerant attitude to any negative manifestations in service collectives, strengthening discipline, raising the level of legal culture, increasing the level of public confidence in the bodies of internal affairs, maintaining the prestige of service in the internal Affairs, formation and maintenance of an active vital position and a healthy way of life in service collective, formation and maintenance in service Good collectives of a healthy moral, psychological and moral situation, comradely relations. The conduct of officer rituals plays a special role in the education of officers of internal affairs bodies in the spirit of patriotism, selfless service to the Motherland, civil and official duty. Among the rituals of officers, the rituals associated with the delivery of awards, epaulettes, other types of rewards, held on the occasion of public holidays and professional holidays, prevail.
The activity of the officers’ meeting is covered in the mass media. In the departmental newspaper “On Guard”, on the official website of the Aktobe Law Institute. M. Bukenbaeva, in the newspaper “The Range”.
Within the framework of the institute’s meeting, close cooperation with veteran organizations is established. In order to actively participate veterans in the education and training of young officers, the chairman of the council of veterans is included in the council of officers’ meeting.
Annually in the Aktobe Juridical Institute. M. Bukenbaeva held reporting meetings of the chairman of the officers ‘meeting and at which one of the issues examined the role of the officers’ meeting in strengthening discipline and legality in the teams, the formation and maintenance of a healthy moral and psychological environment in them.
The reporting meetings note that the activities of the officers’ meeting play an important role in the education of personnel, the strengthening of law and discipline, and has a positive effect on creating a favorable moral and psychological climate in the collectives.
It is the duty of every officer to constantly raise the authority of law enforcement agencies in the eyes of public opinion.
It depends on each of us how to be a modern officer: educated, professionally literate, educated and devoted to the high goals of the officers or indifferent, callous and indifferent.