01.11.2017 within the framework of the week of the department, the staff of the Criminal Procedure and Criminalistics Department of the Aktobe Law Institute of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Republic of Kazakhstan named after M. Bukenbaev organized and conducted operational and tactical drills for forensic medicine and provision of first aid for second year cadets and students of the initial training course persons of the average commanding staff of the BIA.
Before the cadets and listeners of the initial training course, the task was set to simulate the departure of the investigative-operational group to the scene and conduct initial investigative actions.
Operational-tactical doctrines consisted of the following stages:
- Inspection of the scene (including an examination of the victim).
- Interrogation of witnesses.
- Preparation of protocols.
- Fingerprinting (fingerprinting).
- Compilation of a photo-identification.
- Collection and processing of physical evidence.
- Investigative experiment.
- Inspection of the vehicle.
- Manufacturing of plaster casts of footprints of footwear and vehicles.
- Provision of medical assistance to victims and transportation.
Participation in this event allowed cadets and listeners to expand their knowledge in the field of criminal procedure law, criminology, get an idea of the work in investigative bodies, expert institutions, and also understand whether they want to link their future professional activities with this profession and determine the professional fields, most relevant to the interests of students, personal type and abilities.
Based on the results of the event, the first place was awarded to the team of students of the initial training course. The second place was taken by a team of 2nd year students of the full-time faculty. Everyone received diploma and memorable prizes.
Head of the department
criminal procedure and criminalistics