- Educational-methodical activity
- Scientific activity
- Personnel and
The department of educational work is a structural subdivision of the Aktobe Law Institute of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Republic of Kazakhstan named after M. Bukenbaev, which implements the state educational policy in the system of internal affairs bodies of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
The department is guided by the Constitution, laws of the Republic of Kazakhstan, normative legal acts of the Republic of Kazakhstan, normative legal acts of the Ministry of Internal Affairs, the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan “On Law Enforcement Service”, “On Internal Affairs Bodies”, “On Combating Corruption”, “Labor Code” , The Ethical Code of Civil Servants of the Republic of Kazakhstan (Rules of Service Ethics for Civil Servants), Order № 246 of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Republic of Kazakhstan, Order №261 of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of July 13, 2009 ” The development of the system of educational work in the organs of internal affairs, “the orders of the head of the Institute.
The main tasks of the department are:
1) the organization of the education of the personnel of the institute in the spirit of selfless devotion to the Motherland, strict observance of the Constitution of the Republic of Kazakhstan, other legislative acts, law and discipline, the legitimate interests of the society and the rights of citizens, the exact fulfillment of the requirements of the Oath, charters and orders of superiors;
2) Carrying out a policy to form high professional, civil and moral-psychological qualities among the staff of the Institute, raising the level of the general culture, conscious attitude to the performance of duty, patriotism and internationalism;
3) moral and aesthetic education of the personnel of the institute, organization of cultural leisure for employees;
4) organization of assistance and control over the implementation of social and legal guarantees of the personnel of the institute, ensuring the protection of legitimate interests, rights, honor and dignity of employees, veterans and members of their families;
5) strengthening of legality and servicemen-military discipline, eradicating their gross violations among a personal institution;
6) participation in the development and implementation of measures to improve the structure of the institute in developing, together with the services and departments, optimal regulatory loads for employees that allow for the calculation of numbers and the development of organizational and standard structures;
7) increase the professionalism of the Institute’s employees by organizing the effective functioning of the system of professional training of personnel, using mentoring opportunities and other forms of work with personnel;
8) the fulfillment of the requirements of the state policy in the field of education in the educational institutions of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
9) organization of maintenance and ensuring the operability for the operation of the information management system of educational work;
10) introduction and support of the information management system of educational work in the internal affairs bodies and their subdivisions;
11) performance of other tasks entrusted to the department by the head of the institute in accordance with the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
12) protection of the rights and legitimate interests of citizens and employees;
13) the concept of comprehensive measures for the proper enforcement of discipline and legality among the staff of the Institute;
14) formation and support of positive and public opinion on the activities of law enforcement bodies, increasing their authority and prestige through the media.
Organizational basis for the activities of the department of educational work are: plans for the main organizational activities of the institute and department, providing for the solution of issues of personnel education, personnel support of the institute’s professional activity, training of personnel, and the functioning of the department, which are approved by the head of the institute.
The department conducts its work in cooperation with the services and departments of the Institute on the basis of information exchange, joint development and implementation of integrated measures, preparation of management documents and joint meetings.