- Educational-methodical activity
- Scientific activity
- Personnel and
WE INVITE YOU TO STUDY IN OUR INSTITUTE
To collect documents, as well as to receive a referral for training, contact the region’s DIA and DIAT.
Our address: Aktobe, 41-section, Kursant Highway 1,
Tel .: 8/7132 / 97-29-21, fax: 98-80-37, e-mail. Address: email@example.com, website of the institute: aui-aktobe.kz
Rules of admission
The Aktobe Juridical Institute of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Republic of Kazakhstan named after M. Bukenbaev accepts applicants with a higher, secondary, secondary special education, for the purpose of professional training of personnel for the Internal Affairs Department in the specialty “5В030300-Law enforcement activity”. The program is implemented on a budgetary basis in the state and Russian languages.
In accordance with the Rules of Admission to the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Republic of Kazakhstan, citizens of the Republic of Kazakhstan who have reached the age of 16 ; Past election by medical, physical and psychological indicators.
Graduates of schools and colleges (for 4-year period of study)
The competition can be attended by school leavers who scored a passing score on the results of the SNT commission on the core subjects “History” and “Man. Society. Right, as well as graduates of past years and graduates of colleges, who scored a passing score on the results of the CTE’s commission on the core subjects “History” and “Man. Society. Right”. Entrance tests for physical training are conducted according to the following standards.
|№||Name of tests||Evaluation|
|2||Running 3000m. (Min / sec)||12,30||13,0||14,0|
|3||Pulling (number / time)||13||11||9|
|№||Name of tests||Evaluation|
|2||Running 1000m. (Min / sec)||4.40||5,0||5.2|
|3||Complex power exercise||34||30||26|
1. Who is a law enforcement officer?
2. The law enforcement service of the Republic of Kazakhstan is:
3. What bodies are related to law enforcement agencies?
4. How do you enroll in the law enforcement agencies?
5. How is the admission to study in the education organization of law enforcement agencies
6. What is the mandatory period of service in law enforcement agencies by employees who have completed training in law enforcement education institutions in full-time education?
7. Indicate the maximum age of the prim in the service of law enforcement bodies of the Republic of Kazakhstan of rank and file officers, middle and senior commanders?
8. What kind of training are the persons who come to law enforcement bodies for the first time to the rank of privates, junior and middle commanders?
9. What is the probation period for first-time admissions to law enforcement?
10. What persons take oath on entering the service in law enforcement bodies?
11. What special ranks are assigned to law enforcement officers?
12. Indicate the length of service in special ranks of law enforcement agencies of the Republic of Kazakhstan
13. What is the attestation of law enforcement officials?
14. Who determines the extraordinary attestation of law enforcement officers?
15. What is the official discipline in the law enforcement service?
1. When was the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan “On Internal Affairs Bodies of the Republic of Kazakhstan” adopted?
2. Which bodies form the system of internal affairs bodies of the Republic of Kazakhstan?
3. Which body heads the system of internal affairs bodies of the Republic of Kazakhstan?
4. What units are included in the local police service?
5. What normative-legal act determines the procedure and conditions for the service in the internal affairs bodies?
6. What are the tasks facing the internal affairs bodies?
7. In accordance with what principles are the activities of the internal affairs bodies carried out?
8. What subjects form the administrative police?
9. Who is creating, reorganizing and liquidating the structural subdivisions of the Ministry of Internal Affairs?
10. Who is appointed and dismissed by the Minister of the Interior?
11. In what areas is the local police service operating?
12. With what subjects are the bodies of internal affairs interacting in the performance of the tasks assigned to them?
13. Which organization provides training for law enforcement agencies?
14. What normative legal acts regulate labor activity of employees of law-enforcement bodies?
15. What words should the employee of law-enforcement bodies say when carrying out actions to temporary restrict the rights of individuals?
1. What state is the Republic of Kazakhstan?
2. How does the people exercise their power?
3. Who has the right to speak on behalf of the people and the state?
4. Is it possible to deprive citizenship in the Republic of Kazakhstan?
5. Does the law establish the death penalty?
6. Can human rights and freedoms be limited?
7. What are the requirements for candidates for the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan?
8. Which body is the highest representative body of the Republic?
9. What is the term of office of the deputies of the Parliament?
10. To whom is the Government of the Republic responsible?
11. To whom does the Government of the Republic relinquish its powers?
12. Who is the head of the local executive body?
13. In what cases are the powers of the akims of the regions, cities of republican significance and the capital terminated?
14. What bodies are local representative bodies expressing the will of the population of the relevant administrative-territorial units?
15. What are the requirements for candidates for maslikhat deputies?
1. To whom does the right of legislative initiative belong and where is it realized?
2. What legislation does the Parliament adopt?
3.How many members of the Constitutional Council of the Republic of Kazakhstan?
4. Which authority is administered justice and to whom it is subject to its implementation?
5.Which authority is responsible for clarifying the issues of judicial practice?
1. Who is the person holding a responsible public office?
2. Who is the official?
3. What is corruption?
4. Who submits a declaration of income and property?
5. What is a corruption offense?
6. What is the prevention of corruption?
7. Scope of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan “On Combating Corruption”?
8. Who is involved in the identification, suppression, disclosure, investigation and prevention of corruption offenses and bringing to justice those responsible for their commission?
9. What is the purpose of combating corruption?
10. What are the tasks of counteracting corruption?
11. What does “anti-corruption education” mean?
12. What is the formation of an anti-corruption culture?
13. What kind of paid activity is prohibited for officials to perform when performing public functions
14. Who is not allowed joint service (work) in state bodies?
15. Who in the Republic of Kazakhstan is obliged to fight corruption?
Educational and educational work with the cadets of the Institute is aimed at forming the necessary theoretical knowledge, professional skills and skills, high moral values, a sense of personal and professional duty, selfless service to the people and the state.
The organization and control over the assimilation of the educational program, as well as control over the quality of cadets’ knowledge, is carried out by the faculty of full-time study and other educational units of the Institute.
Strengthening discipline and legality is carried out through the educational activities of the Department of Educational Work, the training unit and curators of training groups.
Annually students of the Institute take part and take prizes in scientific and theoretical conferences, olympiads, competitions, sports competitions of the republican, regional and regional significance.
Extra-curricular time is directed to the organization of cultural leisure, carrying out of sports actions and departures for acquaintance with sights of Aktobe.