Within the framework of the implementation of the socially significant project “Formation of the Zero Tolerance Principle in Society”, a team of highly qualified pool experts was formed to commit offenses, commissioned by the State Administration of the Internal Policy Department and the «Aktobedamuy» public fund.
The Aktobe Law Institute of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Republic of Kazakhstan named after M. Bukenbaev as members of the pool of experts was represented by associate professors of the Department of the AR andAA Department of Internal Affairs of the Police Lieutenant Colonel L.S. Malanin and Orazalina N.K, whose main task is to explain among the population the degree of responsibility for the commission of unlawful acts and the prevention of violations in society.
On April 28, 2017, in the secondary school № 56, together with psychologists and social workers of the schools in the town of Aktobe, the first meeting of the pool of experts was held. Issues of deviation from the generally accepted, socially approved, most widespread and established norms on the part of minors were discussed.
In addition, the Aktobe Law Institute of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Republic of Kazakhstan named after M. Bukenbayev, together with the Department of Internal Affairs of Aktobe and the Education Department of Aktobe region , prepared a plan of organizational and practical measures for the formation of the principle of “zero tolerance” in the society towards offenses. The primary goals of which are:
– explanatory work among the population on the formation of “Zero Tolerance” to offenses;
– uniting the efforts of citizens and police officers in the “Zero Tolerance” case to offenses;
– formation of an active citizenship position of the population towards offenses;
– companies of preventive and educational nature;
– Strict enforcement of the principle of the inevitability of responsibility for the committed antisocial offenses.
– Increase the legal culture of citizens and the manifestation of “Zero Tolerance” to the violations of residents of the Aktyubinsk region and guests of the city;
– maintenance of law and order;
– improving the favorable environment;
– the inevitability of the reaction of citizens to any offense;
– strengthening of discipline and mutual respect in society;
– Raising the image of the Kazakh police;
– the formation of the principle of “zero tolerance” for offenses.