Based on Aktobe Law Institute of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Republic of Kazakhstan named after M.Bukenbaev functions female advisory support, chairman of which is a chief instructor of criminal process and criminalistics, police lieutenant colonel N.A.Chiprinuk., deputy chairman of female advisory support senior teacher of criminal process and criminalistics department, police major A.S.Taishibaeva secretary of female advisory support is teacher trainer of educational and Methodological Board, police major D.S.Mukanova.
Chairman of female council:
Senior teacher of criminal process and criminalistics department police
Natalya Aleksandrovna Chuprinuk
Deputy Chairman of female council:
Senior teacher of criminal process and criminalistics department Senior teacher of criminal process and criminalistics department police
Ainagul Sagandukovna Taishibaeva
Secretary of female council:
Teacher trainer of educational and Methodological Board
Dinara Serikbekovna Mukanova
Members of female council:
- Scientific secretary of the scientific council, Police Major Lyazat Zhubandykova Anilkairovna.
- Head of scientific research organization and editing and publishing operations department, police colonel Aislu Kairlaevna Karimbaeva.
- Senior teacher of criminal process and criminalistics, police captain Gulshat Nugmetovna Tokpanbetova.
- Human Resources Officer of staff management, police major майор Altyn Mirzabekovna Baimanova.
- Chief specialist of planning department, coordination and control, police captain Miramgul Berikovna Eleusizova.
Female council of Institute is a non-governmental organization.
Activity of female council is built on a general initiative, creative work and independent action of women taking into account specified task, where included: sociocultural development in collectivity, family organization of leisure time, carrying out of holidays, strengthening of generational bridge, integrated carrying out of weekends, public holidays, workout of employees’ children and other arrangements.
Women public meeting carried out half – early and additionally as required.
Female council is a highest female of non-governmental organization. It qualified to decide the main issues of women activity, strengthening of moral climate in the Institute, education of the younger education, forming public opinion of women.
The work of female council of Aktobe Law Institute of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Republic of Kazakhstan named after M.Bukenbaev built on according to annual plan, which shall be regarded from the beginning on meeting of women council, and then confirmed by the Head of the Institute.