Scientific and Practical Journal “The World of Law”
Скачать (PDF, 1.1MB)
Скачать (PDF, 765KB)
Скачать (PDF, 798KB)
Скачать (PDF, 834KB)
Скачать (PDF, 850KB)
Скачать (PDF, 715KB)
Скачать (PDF, 980KB)
Скачать (PDF, 1012KB)
Скачать (PDF, 1.35MB)
Скачать (PDF, 1.19MB)
Скачать (PDF, 1.14MB)
Since January 2017, the Institute plans to publish the International Scientific Journal “The World of Law”.
Annually more than 25 titles of educational and methodical literature (more than 200 items) are issued by the Institute’s staff.
It is necessary to note the positive growth of educational, educational-methodical, scientific literature published by the Institute’s staff. Thus, in 2015, 29 works were published; In 2016 – 93.
The scientific and practical journal “The World of Law” (Certificate of account registration on of mass media №544-Ж of 13.01.1999).
The publication will broadly cover the current problems of jurisprudence, introduce its readers to the advanced theory and practice of training highly qualified specialists at the level of world standards, publish scientific research of leading domestic and foreign scientists.
Articles are published in Kazakh, Russian, English and other languages. Article in the magazine “The World of Law” is presented on an electronic and рaper medium in one copy.
Requirements for materials:
- The text of the article should be typed in the editor WORD, the font “Times New Roman”, the font size – 14, the interval – 1.5. Indents: upper, lower, right and left -20 mm.
- The material is placed in the following order: on the first line – full information about the authors (last name, first name, patronymic, scientific degree, rank, post, institution, city, address, telephone, fax, E-mail), through the line – title of the article (In capital letters), on the next – the text itself. The literature at the end of the main text is indented in one line and is formatted as endnotes.
- Footnotes are drawn up in accordance with the Interstate Standard GOST 7.5 -98 and GOST R ISO 12615-2013.
- An article written in the state (Kazakh), Russian, English or other languages should contain the title, abstract, key words in the state, Russian and English languages. For foreign authors, the title, keywords and annotation are provided in two languages (Russian and English).
- The volume of the material is not less than 5 pages and not more than 10 pages (including figures, tables, diagrams, etc.). The editorial board reserves the right to include articles in the journal and edit it. Materials that are not made according to the requirements are not published and returned to the authors. For the reliability of published materials, the editorial team does not bear responsibility.
030011, city of Aktobe, 41-section, Kursant Highway, 1; Aktobe Law Institute of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Republic of Kazakhstan. Malkejar Bukenbaev, tel.8 (7132) 414318 (ext.120, 103); Fax number is +7 (713) 2414305.
Chief Editor: Karakushev S.I
Scientific editor: Suleymanova G.Zh.
Technical secretary: Baykunakova G.A Tel. +77023227736
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com